Saturday, July 28, 2012

RIP Daddy

I have very sad news. As of 11:45p my dad passed away. He was admitted yesterday and they found a 12 inch blood clot in his left thigh, and then they discovered 2 blood clots on each lung. This was a shock to all of us. After a hell of a fight his heart was strained too much (from the clots) and he lost his fight. The doctor's and nurses did everything they could. My mom and I were there until the end. The nurse gave us 2 locks of his hair, as well as 4 sets of his hand prints and a beautiful memory box to put pictures and things in. He is no longer in pain and I am so thankful for that. Thank you all so much for your love and support. I am in shock right now, still trying to piece it together. In the end it wasn't the melanoma that got him. We are just...in shock. Truly. Thank you all for your kind words, support, encouragement, prayers, and love.


I love you dad, so very much. You were  my world and you meant everything to me. I know you are no longer in pain and I am so happy for that. I love you. Rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment