Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tomorrow is my procedure day!

I have kept quiet about this on facebook, because let's face it-it's a pretty personal topic lol, but I am getting a colonoscopy tomorrow afternoon at 1pm. It's not for anything serious, just to confirm that my Crohn's is in remission and that everything healed properly after the surgery. I'm doing pretty well on the no-food part of the prep, I go days without eating. I just desperately want coffee but I only drink it with creamer and if I drink it, I have to have it black. GRR.

Let's just stop for a moment and appreciate last night's How I Met Your Mother season 7 finale. Have you seen it yet? If not (and you watch the show) I am going to post spoilers because I simply can't contain my excitement!!!
Spoilers ahead......
...
...
..
..
.
BARNEY AND ROBIN ARE GETTING MARRIED! AAAAAAAAAAH!
I just can't freaking believe it. I have wanted this for SO LONG. We have to wait until season 8 for it, but that's okay! I can handle that. And as for Ted and Victoria? Fuck that shit, seriously. I have never liked her nor have I ever trusted her. In the episode Ted wants to meet with her to tie up any loose ends and possibly reignite their relationship, but only if she isn't engaged or married. Well she shows up in a wedding dress, but it NEVER shows her left hand....which makes me believe she's a big fat LIAR. Again, I hate her. So Ted feels bad for her potential future husband (she's due to be married that day) and he decides to take her back to the church instead of driving off into the sunset with her. Well that bastard drives past the church and grabs her left hand (you can't see the ring!!) and they drive off into the fucking sunset together. WHEN WILL YOU EVER LEARN, TED. YOU WERE LEFT AT THE ALTER. SERIOUSLY.


Okay, I'm done lol. I'm going to go get some laundry done but I hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment