Tuesday, May 1, 2012

:)

On Friday I will get the money to donate to the Melanoma Research Foundation as well as my gift certificate for a pedicure! So exciting! Thank you so much! I made enough to do all of that, pay some bills, and I'm saving some to give to my dad for his medical bills! He has insurance that helps him out, but he has accrued so many medical expenses I want to be able to help him out, so again, thank you! You can always purchase from my website: http://www.marykay.com/melissalanette and part of the money will go towards my bills, and the rest to my dad's medical expenses. THANK YOU.

I hope everybody is having an amazing week! The weather here in the valley has been a little wonky but hopefully it will get nicer! May is Melanoma Awareness month, so don't forget to wear sunscreen and protect yourselves :)

Have a beautiful week, everybody! I love you all :D

No comments:

Post a Comment