Friday, May 11, 2012

On my summer reading list:

My friend recommended these books on grief and losing loved ones/parents. If any of you are dealing with loss and grief I highly recommend them as well!

"The Long Goodbye" by Meghan O'Rourke
“The Courage to Grieve” by Judy Tatlbaum
“Exploding Into Life” by Eugene Richards and Dorothy Lynch
“Facing Grief: Bereavement & The Young Adult” By Susan Wallbank
“The Art of Losing: Poems of Grief and Healing” By Kevin Young
"Final Journeys: A Practical Guide for Bringing Care and Comfort at the End of Life" - Maggie Callanan



I know it isn't going to be easy but with the love of my friends and family and RJ, I know I will be able to overcome it, learn to accept it, and grow from it. Thank you all so much for allowing me time to vent and express myself, even if some of it seemed out of place or weird lol!


Tonight is a big Mary Kay event for me. It's called Friday Night Lights and I am getting an MKU graduation certificate and my diamond ring!! I get recognition in front of the whole unit (tons of people) as well as sales directors, consultants, and their spouses, families, and friends. It's HUGE and I am so blessed to receive recognition for running my own business. It truly is amazing.


Have a wonderful weekend, everybody! I am going to go get ready and I will post pics tonight of my recognition!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment