Friday, May 11, 2012

Please consider helping me out-every purchase helps!


If you purchase ANY product containing SPF you will receive 10% off, and if you purchase the entire Sun Care Collection you will receive 25% off the total! Free shipping! Only until May 31st-get them while they last!!!
I am trying to raise money to buy a plane ticket to go with my dad to visit his family in Pennsylvania this summer-I need $400 and I know with your guys’ help I can do this! I am afraid to have him travel without me because I know his doctors and what medications he takes routinely. It's vital I am there. Thank you so much for helping!!! I look forward to answering any of your questions and being your personal Mary Kay Beauty Consultant! 
Please let me know if I can help and PLEASE pass this along to any of your friends and family who may be interested. Every purchase counts, big or small! Our products contain NO fillers which drug store brands contain. They are lightweight, on-trend, and the colors are phenomenal, and they are vibrant and come in matte and shimmer shades! I promise you 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
You can shop online 24/7 at my personal site (located on the sidebar of  my blog)!
Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment