Sunday, September 30, 2012

One of those days....

I found out today that one of my dear friends has a malignant tumor in his colon. He's 30 years old. On October 18th he will be having surgery to remove the tumor...he really has nobody to help take care of him. His former roommate/long-time best friend is too self-absorbed and refuses to help him post-op, and his sister is going to do what she can but that's not much. I told him that I will help him before, during, and after his recovery if he needs it. I just don't know what to think. I feel so awful. 2012 is not the year for good health for my friends. I can only  hope and pray that his surgery will be successful, and he can find a treatment regimen for his cancer that will put him into remission. My heart aches tonight for him, and for all of us who are affected by cancer in all its terrible forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment