Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My Bucket List

I really hate how cliche it is to have a bucket list, but I am bored so here is mine, in no specific order:

-Go to college, get a degree
-Get married to RJ
-Own a house
-Buy a brand new car
-Grow my hair out super long :)
-Have children
-Visit Europe
-Attend Burning Man
-Go to Disneyland/Disneyworld
-Drink real French champagne
-Go to Spain
-Buy a real Louis Vuitton bag
-Be alive when they find a cure for Crohn's, Endometriosis, and Melanoma

I know they aren't epic, but it's what I want to do! I will definitely be happy when these are accomplished. There isn't really a side to me that's fueled by adrenaline, so I don't want to skydive or bungee jump or something like that. I just want to love, travel, have a family and make my dad proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment