Monday, January 21, 2013

LOVE YOUR SKIN!

This is a Link Up to raise skin cancer awareness!
With Katie Wilkes from Pretty In Pale



1. What's your daily skincare routine?
Well I probably have a pretty basic routine compared to others! In the shower I use Mary Kay's Botanical Effects face wash for dry skin. It puts tons of moisture into my skin and it feels INCREDIBLE! Here is a link to check it out (for some reason my laptop is being annoying and not letting me upload a pic of it!) Mary Kay Botanical Effects


2. A skin product you could never live without?
This is a tough one because there are several I absolutely cannot live without! Definitely sunscreen is number 1 on the list, but I also LOVE moisturizer (MK Botanical Effects Hydrate Level 1) and makeup remover!

3. Have you ever used a tanning bed?
Yes! I tanned a bit a couple years ago and then stopped because I couldn't afford it anymore. Now that my dad has passed away from stage 4 melanoma I will NEVER set foot in a tanning bed ever again.
 
4. Thoughts on spray tanning?
I believe that pale is beautiful, but if you absolutely MUST have a tan I will recommend spray tanning over indoor tanning. 

5. Favorite brand of sunscreen?
I don't think I have a favorite brand...anything that is endorsed by The Skin Cancer Foundation and goes on without a gross, greasy feeling. And it has to be waterproof.

6. Biggest skincare splurge?
I probably splurge on makeup the most lol. 

7. Celebrity with the most perfect skin?
Oh man, Emma Stone and Dita Von Teese have GORGEOUS porcelain skin!

8. Feature you're most self-conscious about?
I am definitely the most self-conscious about my acne. The medications I'm on cause acne pretty bad and it's just sooooooooooo annoying.

9. What do you think about botox?
I think people should age naturally!

10. I feel most confident when...
I have a full face of makeup on, I'm wearing a nice outfit, and I'm smiling!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad that you had a chance to participate in this. I enjoyed reading your answers :)

    ReplyDelete