Thursday, January 3, 2013

Help raise money to find a cure!


This is my personal fundraising page for those of you wish to donate directly to Aim at Melanoma through me :) Every donation regardless of how big or small it is matters and helps! Help be a part of finding a cure, funding research, and raising awareness!
Please forward this link to your own page and share with your friends and family who may want to donate! And if you’d like to join my team and walk with me you can do so through this site! Thank you so much and have a wonderful night! If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask!
This walk is being put on in honor of my father who passed away in July from complications of stage 4 melanoma. It is something I am extremely passionate about and I would LOVE to reach my goal of raising $1,000.00 to fund research and to help find a cure! I can’t do this without any of you!
http://www.aimatmelanoma.org/en/aim-for-action/1158/1159/portland-2013/6413.html

No comments:

Post a Comment