Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Oh man...

It has been so long since I've updated! I really have been super busy with school! My graduation date is July 3, 2013 and I'll be a Medical Assistant! I already got offered a job as a CMA (certified medical assistant) post-graduation working at an urgent care clinic in Salem! Emergency medicine sounds so awesome!

My ultimate career goal, though, is becoming a CRNA: Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist! It will take around 6-7 years to complete (pre-reqs, nursing, bachelor's degree, and lastly my Master's at OHSU's RNA program) and a lot of money and time, but I have the support of my family, friends, and RJ! He's my biggest fan and he encourages me daily to keep on moving forward. I'm doing so well in my classes and this is the toughest term! I'm almost done!!!

I can't say a lot is new really...health is the same and I'm still getting Remicade infusions! Like I said, I'm just busy studying and going to classes! I just turned 26 yesterday and it was weird without my dad, but I know he was with me in spirit! RJ and I went to the coast on Sunday for my birthday and our 2 1/2 year anniversary! It was wonderful and I am so blessed to be with him. He got me Train tickets!! The concert isn't until August but that's okay! I'll be working and the time will fly!

I hope everybody is doing well! Please comment and let me know! I read the blogs I follow daily and I feel bad for not having updated in so long, but I"m here!!!! It's easier to email me and text than to comment on here!!!!

Well I have to go study lmao, and I PROMISE to try and update at least once a week! That's my goal! Love you all! Talk to you soon :D

Love, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment