Monday, November 12, 2012

Sorry for the lack of updates!

Hey, everybody! I am so sorry it has been so long since I've posed a decent update. I've been very busy with school and homework and trying to maintain my sanity. The good news is that I am doing great, having fun, and enjoying life! I spent the weekend at the coast with RJ and my family and we had such an amazing time. We (RJ and I) drove to The Devil's Punchbowl yesterday which is where my dad used to take my sister and I all the time for picnics. It was beautiful and made me miss him, but I felt him there. Here are a couple pics from the trip!  The first pic is of RJ at the brewery where we ate lunch--he even colored that picture hahaha.

This is RJ and I at the brewery

This is me at The Devil's Punchbowl

This is The Devil's Punchbowl at lowtide! 

We had a phenomenal weekend and I am so blessed. I will be posting a better update later tonight about my life and how everything has been going. Thanks for checking in. Love you all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment