Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Forever Thankful

So many of my friends and family have been sharing what they are thankful for everyday of the month and it is very inspiring, touching, hilarious, and spot-on. I am not going to list 21 (or 22 depending on your time zone) things I am thankful for, just the big ones. I am SO thankful for the love, support, and inspiration my family and friends have shown me not only during this year, but since I can remember. I am so thankful for RJ and his never-ending love and support for me. I am thankful for the opportunity to go to school, have a roof over my head, food to eat, and clothes to wear. 

I am SO thankful that although I may have my health problems, I know they could ALWAYS be worse. I am thankful for caffeine, junk food, organic food, clean water, my tea kettle (thanks, dad!), my Cricut Cake (thanks, RJ!), and the knowledge to cook and bake my own meals (thanks mom, dad, RJ, and various friends!). I am also thankful that tomorrow I get to spend the day with RJ and his family, and Saturday with my family!! 

Most of all I am thankful for being a Stewart. For having an amazing father who showed my sisters and I never ending love and support. His intelligence, love, compassion, humor and kindness will forever be remembered in not only my heart but in every heart he touched. I truly had the world's best dad. 

Whatever you all end up doing tomorrow (or not doing!) I hope it's a fantastic day spent laughing, drinking, eating, reminiscing and lounging.

No comments:

Post a Comment